Instructions for making a “Student Payment”
(The Fairfield Tempo Club transitioned from PayPal to Venmo effective 5/1/2023. The Club is doing its best to accept electronic payments without additional processing fees).
NOTE: In order for this transaction to be “fee-free”, your Venmo account must be linked to your debit card or bank account. If your Venmo account is linked to a credit card, Venmo charges an industry standard 3% processing fee. To avoid paying these additional service fees, please link your Venmo account to debit card or bank account for the purposes of paying your musician’s fees.
1. Login to your Venmo account. (If you don’t have one, you will need to create one – it’s free!)
2. Once you are logged in, search @FFTempoClub.
3. Select @FFTempoClub and click the blue “Pay or Request” button.
4. Enter the dollar amount of your payment.
5. VERY IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT SKIP! In the “What’s this for?” field above the blue buttons, enter your student’s first & last name as well as the group name, so our treasurers know where to apply your payment. (Ex: John Doe, Marching Band or Mary Smith, Choraliers)
5. Select the blue “Pay” button.
Venmo not your thing?? The Fairfield Tempo Club still accepts cash, money orders, and checks. Please clearly mark your musician’s name and their ensemble/group so that payments can be accurately and efficiently recorded.
Have questions about your payments? Contact one of the treasurers below:
Marching Band: Linda Lally
Marching Band: Melissa Troup
Show Choir Deposits & Payments: Jill Slater
Show Choir Expenses: Tiffany Mason
All other accounts and payments: Ellie Rhodus